Saturday, November 17, 2007

Back!

So here I am. It's the weekend of the comeback and I'm back. Healthy, wealthy and wise! Ok, may be not wealthy and definitely not wise but being healthy will do for now. Hope everyone is doing great too. If, unfortunately, you aren't doing all that well, don't fret. The House of the Noodle is back in business and will fix you up in no time!! ;) hehehe.

Something strange happened during this week of enforced absence. A couple of folks messaged saying that they were actually looking forward to me coming back!! Am not sure what to make of them. They must either be raving lunatics or they are just as lunatic as I am. Or they probably just wanted to have something in the blogosphere which would make them look good in comparison!! Whatever be the case, I wish you folks all the very best in life because I know it's a tough world out there, especially for people like us. And before I forget, thank you for the support. :)

When I was closing shop, I had made a statement about Noodle House sporting a new look and all that when I came back but as you have probably already noticed, I am back and the look and feel of Noodle house are still very much the same as they were a week back. Honestly speaking, I really don't have even an iota of a clue as to how I could improve on these. But I will keep trying and may be one of these days I will spring the surprise.

With that I throw open the virtual doors of Noodle House open once again. The air might be a little musty and there might be a thin coat of dust on everything but do come on in, take a look around and hopefully you will like what you see.

Bienvenida

No comments: